- 1. mist, fog
- usage: a thin fog with condensation near the ground
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. mist, mist over, cover, spread over
- usage: become covered with mist; "The windshield misted over"
- 2. obscure, befog, becloud, obnubilate, haze over, fog, cloud, mist, hide, conceal
- usage: make less visible or unclear; "The stars are obscured by the clouds"; "the big elm tree obscures our view of the valley"
- 3. mist, spray
- usage: spray finely or cover with mist
All rights reserved.
See also: mist (Dictionary)