- 1. mistake, misidentify, identify
- usage: identify incorrectly; "Don't mistake her for her twin sister"
- 2. err, mistake, slip
- usage: to make a mistake or be incorrect
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. misguided, mistaken, wrong (vs. right)
- usage: wrong in e.g. opinion or judgment; "well-meaning but misguided teachers"; "a mistaken belief"; "mistaken identity"
- 2. false, mistaken, incorrect (vs. correct), wrong (vs. right)
- usage: arising from error; "a false assumption"; "a mistaken view of the situation"
All rights reserved.
See also: mistaken (Dictionary)