Synonyms of mitigated
- 1. extenuate, palliate, mitigate, apologize, apologise, excuse, justify, rationalize, rationalise
- usage: lessen or to try to lessen the seriousness or extent of; "The circumstances extenuate the crime"
- 2. mitigate, decrease, lessen, minify
- usage: make less severe or harsh; "mitigating circumstances"
- 1. mitigated (vs. unmitigated), alleviated, eased, relieved, lessened, quenched, satisfied, slaked
- usage: made less severe or intense; "he gladly accepted the mitigated penalty"
All rights reserved.