Synonyms of mix up
- 1. confusion, mix-up, mistake, error, fault
- usage: a mistake that results from taking one thing to be another; "he changed his name in order to avoid confusion with the notorious outlaw"
- 1. jumble, confuse, mix up, assemble, piece, put together, set up, tack, tack together
- usage: assemble without order or sense; "She jumbles the words when she is supposed to write a sentence"
- 2. stump, mix up, perplex, vex, stick, get, puzzle, mystify, baffle, beat, pose, bewilder, flummox, stupefy, nonplus, gravel, amaze, dumbfound
- usage: cause to be perplexed or confounded; "This problem stumped her"
All rights reserved.