Synonyms of mixed
- 1. blend, flux, mix, conflate, commingle, immix, fuse, coalesce, meld, combine, merge, change integrity
- usage: mix together different elements; "The colors blend well"
- 2. desegregate, integrate, mix
- usage: open (a place) to members of all races and ethnic groups; "This school is completely desegregated"
- 3. mix, compound, combine
- usage: combine (electronic signals); "mixing sounds"
- 4. mix, mix in, add
- usage: add as an additional element or part; "mix water into the drink"
- 5. mix, mingle, commix, unify, amalgamate, change, alter, modify
- usage: to bring or combine together or with something else; "resourcefully he mingled music and dance"
- 6. shuffle, ruffle, mix, manipulate
- usage: mix so as to make a random order or arrangement; "shuffle the cards"
- 1. assorted, miscellaneous, mixed, motley, sundry(prenominal), heterogeneous (vs. homogeneous), heterogenous
- usage: consisting of a haphazard assortment of different kinds; "an arrangement of assorted spring flowers"; "assorted sizes"; "miscellaneous accessories"; "a mixed program of baroque and contemporary music"; "a motley crew"; "sundry sciences commonly known as social"- I.A.Richards
- 2. interracial, mixed, integrated (vs. segregated)
- usage: involving or composed of different races; "interracial schools"; "a mixed neighborhood"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of mixed (Dictionary)