- 1. molar, grinder, tooth
- usage: grinding tooth with a broad crown; located behind the premolars
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. molar
- usage: of or pertaining to the grinding teeth in the back of a mammal's mouth; "molar teeth"
- 2. molar
- usage: designating a solution containing one mole of solute per liter of solution
- 3. molar
- usage: containing one mole of a substance; "molar weight"
- 4. molar(prenominal) (vs. molecular)
- usage: pertaining to large units of behavior; "such molar problems of personality as the ego functions"--R.R. Hunt
All rights reserved.
See also: molar (Dictionary)