- 1. Mongoloid, Asian, Asiatic
- usage: a member of the Mongoloid race
- 2. mongoloid, idiot, imbecile, cretin, moron, changeling, half-wit, retard
- usage: a person suffering from Down syndrome (no longer used technically in this sense)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. mongoloid
- usage: characteristic of or resembling a Mongol; "the mongoloid epicanthic fold"
- 2. Mongoloid
- usage: of or pertaining to or characteristic of one of the traditional racial division of humankind including especially peoples of central and eastern Asia
- 3. mongoloid
- usage: of or relating to or suffering from Down syndrome;
All rights reserved.
See also: mongoloid (Dictionary)