WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. monster, imaginary being, imaginary creature
- usage: an imaginary creature usually having various human and animal parts
- 2. giant, goliath, behemoth, monster, colossus, anomaly, unusual person
- usage: someone or something that is abnormally large and powerful
- 3. freak, monster, monstrosity, lusus naturae, mutant, mutation, variation, sport
- usage: a person or animal that is markedly unusual or deformed
- 4. monster, fiend, devil, demon, ogre, unpleasant person, disagreeable person
- usage: a cruel wicked and inhuman person
- 5. monster, teras, fetus, foetus
- usage: (medicine) a grossly malformed and usually nonviable fetus
All rights reserved.
See also: monster (Dictionary)