WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. temper, mood, humor, humour, feeling
- usage: a characteristic (habitual or relatively temporary) state of feeling; "whether he praised or cursed me depended on his temper at the time"; "he was in a bad humor"
- 2. climate, mood, condition, status
- usage: the prevailing psychological state; "the climate of opinion"; "the national mood had changed radically since the last election"
- 3. mood, mode, modality, grammatical relation
- usage: verb inflections that express how the action or state is conceived by the speaker
All rights reserved.
See also: mood (Dictionary)