- 1. moot, lawsuit, suit, case, cause, causa
- usage: a hypothetical case that law students argue as an exercise; "he organized the weekly moot"
- 1. consider, debate, moot, turn over, deliberate, hash out, discuss, talk over
- usage: think about carefully; weigh; "They considered the possibility of a strike"; "Turn the proposal over in your mind"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. moot, irrelevant (vs. relevant)
- usage: of no legal significance (as having been previously decided)
- 2. arguable, debatable, disputable, moot, controversial (vs. uncontroversial)
- usage: open to argument or debate; "that is a moot question"
All rights reserved.
See also: moot (Dictionary)