Synonyms of mopping
- 1. swabbing, mopping, scrub, scrubbing, scouring
- usage: cleaning with a mop; "he gave it a good mopping"
- 1. wipe up, mop up, mop, absorb, suck, imbibe, soak up, sop up, suck up, draw, take in, take up
- usage: to wash or wipe with or as if with a mop; "Mop the hallway now"; "He mopped her forehead with a towel"
- 2. pout, mop, mow, grimace, make a face, pull a face
- usage: make a sad face and thrust out one's lower lip; "mop and mow"; "The girl pouted"
All rights reserved.