- 1. chattel, personal chattel, movable, personal property, personal estate, personalty, private property
- usage: personal as opposed to real property; any tangible movable property (furniture or domestic animals or a car etc)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. movable, portable (vs. unportable)
- usage: (of personal property as opposed to real estate) can be moved from place to place (especially carried by hand)
- 2. movable, moveable, transferable, transferrable, transportable, mobile (vs. immobile)
- usage: capable of being moved or conveyed from one place to another
All rights reserved.
See also: movable (Dictionary)