WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. multiple sclerosis, MS, disseminated sclerosis, disseminated multiple sclerosis, sclerosis, induration, degenerative disorder, autoimmune disease, autoimmune disorder
- usage: a chronic progressive nervous disorder involving loss of myelin sheath around certain nerve fibers
- 2. Mississippi, Magnolia State, MS
- usage: a state in the Deep South on the gulf of Mexico; one of the Confederate States during the American Civil War
- 3. Master of Science, MS, SM, MSc, master's degree
- usage: a master's degree in science
- 4. manuscript, ms, writing, written material, piece of writing
- usage: the form of a literary work submitted for publication
- 5. Ms, Ms., title, title of respect, form of address
- usage: a form of address for a woman
All rights reserved.
See also: ms (Dictionary)