Synonyms of muddiness
- 1. wateriness, muddiness, sloppiness, wetness
- usage: the wetness of ground that is covered or soaked with water; "the baseball game was canceled because of the wateriness of the outfield"; "the water's muddiness made it undrinkable"; "the sloppiness of a rainy November day"
- 2. confusion, mental confusion, confusedness, muddiness, disarray, cognitive state, state of mind
- usage: a mental state characterized by a lack of clear and orderly thought and behavior; "a confusion of impressions"
- 3. cloudiness, murkiness, muddiness, opacity, opaqueness
- usage: the quality of being cloudy
All rights reserved.