- 1. musical, musical comedy, musical theater, play, movie, film, picture, moving picture, moving-picture show, motion picture, motion-picture show, picture show, pic, flick
- usage: a play or film whose action and dialogue is interspersed with singing and dancing
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. musical
- usage: characterized by or capable of producing music; "a musical evening"; "musical instruments"
- 2. musical (vs. unmusical), philharmonic
- usage: talented in or devoted to music; "comes from a very musical family"
- 3. musical (vs. unmusical), chanted, liquid, singable
- usage: characteristic of or resembling or accompanied by music; "a musical speaking voice"; "a musical comedy"
- 4. melodious (vs. unmelodious), melodic, musical, ariose, songlike, canorous, songful, cantabile, singing, dulcet, honeyed, mellifluous, mellisonant, sweet, lyrical
- usage: containing or constituting or characterized by pleasing melody; "the melodious song of a meadowlark"
All rights reserved.
See also: musical (Dictionary)