- 1. nag, peck, hen-peck, complain, kick, plain, sound off, quetch, kvetch
- usage: bother persistently with trivial complaints; "She nags her husband all day long"
- 2. nag, worry, vex
- usage: worry persistently; "nagging concerns and doubts"
- 3. nag, remind
- usage: remind or urge constantly; "she nagged to take a vacation"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. shrewish, nagging, ill-natured (vs. good-natured)
- usage: continually complaining or faultfinding; "a shrewish wife"; "nagging parents"
All rights reserved.
See also: nagging (Dictionary)