Synonyms of narrowed
- 1. narrow, contract, change
- usage: make or become more narrow or restricted; "The selection was narrowed"; "The road narrowed"
- 2. pin down, peg down, nail down, narrow down, narrow, specify, determine
- usage: define clearly; "I cannot narrow down the rules for this game"
- 3. specialize, specialise, narrow, narrow down, change, alter, vary
- usage: become more focus on an area of activity or field of study; "She specializes in Near Eastern history"
- 4. constrict, constringe, narrow, tighten
- usage: become tight or as if tight; "Her throat constricted"
- 1. narrowed, narrow (vs. wide)
- usage: reduced in size as by squeezing together; "his narrowed eyes"
- 2. narrowed, constricted (vs. unconstricted)
- usage: made narrow; limited in breadth; "narrowed arteries impair blood circulation"; "a narrowed view of the world"
All rights reserved.