Synonyms of nasal
- 1. nasal consonant, nasal, consonant
- usage: a consonant produced through the nose with the mouth closed
- 2. nasal, nasal bone, os nasale, bone, os
- usage: an elongated rectangular bone that forms the bridge of the nose
- 1. rhinal, nasal
- usage: of or in or relating to the nose; "nasal passages"
- 2. adenoidal, pinched, nasal, high (vs. low), high-pitched
- usage: sounding as if the nose were pinched; "a whining nasal voice"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of nasal (Dictionary)