Synonyms of nebulous
- 1. cloudy, nebulose, nebulous, indistinct (vs. distinct)
- usage: lacking definite form or limits; "gropes among cloudy issues toward a feeble conclusion"- H.T.Moore; "nebulous distinction between pride and conceit"
- 2. nebular, nebulous
- usage: of or relating to or resembling a nebula; "the nebular hypothesis of the origin of the solar system"
- 3. nebulous, unfixed, indefinite (vs. definite)
- usage: lacking definition or definite content; "nebulous reasons"; "unfixed as were her general notions of what men ought to be"- Jane Austen
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of nebulous (Dictionary)