Synonyms of negociate
- 1. pull off, negociate, bring off, carry off, manage, succeed, win, come through, bring home the bacon, deliver the goods
- usage: be successful; achieve a goal; "She succeeded in persuading us all"; "I managed to carry the box upstairs"; "She pulled it off, even though we never thought her capable of it"; "The pianist negociated the difficult runs"
- 2. negociate, sell
- usage: sell or discount; "negociate securities"
- 3. negociate, transfer
- usage: transfer by endorsement to another in return for value received; "negociate a bond"
- 4. negotiate, negociate, pass, go through, go across
- usage: succeed in passing through, around, or over; "The hiker negociated the high mountain pass"
- 5. negociate, hash out, discuss, talk over
- usage: confer with another in order to come to terms or reach an agreement; "The parties negociated all night"
- 6. negociate, negotiate, talk terms, hash out, discuss, talk over
- usage: discuss the terms of an arrangement; "They negotiated the sale of the house"
All rights reserved.