Synonyms of negotiable
- 1. negotiable, passable (vs. impassable)
- usage: capable of being passed or negotiated; "a negotiable road"
- 2. negotiable, on the table, flexible (vs. inflexible)
- usage: able to be negotiated or arranged by compromise; "negotiable demands"; "the proposal is still on the table"
- 3. assignable, conveyable, negotiable, transferable, transferrable, alienable (vs. inalienable)
- usage: legally transferable to the ownership of another; "negotiable bonds"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of negotiable (Dictionary)