Synonyms of neighboring
- 1. neighbor, neighbour, populate, dwell, live, inhabit
- usage: live or be located as a neighbor; "the neighboring house"
- 2. neighbor, neighbour, border, adjoin, edge, abut, march, butt, butt against, butt on
- usage: be located near or adjacent to; "Pakistan neighbors India"
- 1. adjacent, conterminous, contiguous, neighboring(prenominal), connected (vs. unconnected)
- usage: having a common boundary or edge; abutting; touching; "Rhode Island has two bordering states; Massachusetts and Conncecticut"; "the side of Germany conterminous with France"; "Utah and the contiguous state of Idaho"; "neighboring cities"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of neighboring (Dictionary)