Synonyms of neuter
- 1. neuter, gender, grammatical gender
- usage: a gender that refers chiefly (but not exclusively) to inanimate objects (neither masculine nor feminine)
- 1. alter, neuter, spay, castrate, sterilize, sterilise, desex, unsex, desexualize, desexualise, fix
- usage: remove the ovaries of; "Is your cat spayed?"
- 1. neuter (vs. masculine) (vs. feminine)
- usage: of grammatical gender; "`it' is the third-person singular neuter pronoun"
- 2. neuter, sexless, asexual (vs. sexual), nonsexual
- usage: having no or imperfectly developed or nonfunctional sex organs
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of neuter (Dictionary)