Synonyms of nibble
- 1. nybble, nibble, computer memory unit
- usage: a small byte
- 2. nibble, bite, chomp
- usage: gentle biting
- 1. nibble, bite, seize with teeth
- usage: bite off very small pieces; "She nibbled on her cracker"
- 2. nibble, bite, seize with teeth
- usage: bite gently; "The woman tenderly nibbled at her baby's ear"
- 3. nibble, pick, piece, eat
- usage: eat intermittently; take small bites of; "He pieced at the sandwich all morning"; "She never eats a full meal--she just nibbles"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of nibble (Dictionary)