Synonyms of nice
- 1. Nice
- usage: a city in southeastern France on the Mediterranean; the leading resort on the French Riviera
- 1. nice (vs. nasty), good, pleasant, pleasant
- usage: pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance; "what a nice fellow you are and we all thought you so nasty"- George Meredith; "nice manners"; "a nice dress"; "a nice face"; "a nice day"; "had a nice time at the party"; "the corn and tomatoes are nice today"
- 2. decent, nice, respectable (vs. unrespectable)
- usage: socially or conventionally correct; refined or virtuous; "from a decent family"; "a nice girl"
- 3. nice, skillful, precise (vs. imprecise)
- usage: done with delicacy and skill; "a nice bit of craft"; "a job requiring nice measurements with a micrometer"; "a nice shot"
- 4. dainty, nice, overnice, prissy, squeamish, fastidious (vs. unfastidious)
- usage: excessively fastidious and easily disgusted; "too nice about his food to take to camp cooking"; "so squeamish he would only touch the toilet handle with his elbow"
- 5. courteous, gracious, nice, polite (vs. impolite)
- usage: exhibiting courtesy and politeness; "a nice gesture"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of nice (Dictionary)