Synonyms of nick
- 1. dent, ding, gouge, nick, blemish, defect, mar
- usage: an impression in a surface (as made by a blow)
- 2. nick, prison, prison house
- usage: (British slang) a prison; "he's in the nick"
- 3. notch, nick, snick, cut, cutting
- usage: a small cut
- 1. nick, snick, cut
- usage: cut slightly, with a razor; "The barber's knife nicked his cheek"
- 2. nick, chip, cut
- usage: cut a nick into
- 3. nick, change, alter, modify
- usage: divide or reset the tail muscles of; "nick horses"
- 4. nick, copulate, mate, pair, couple
- usage: mate successfully; of livestock
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of nick (Dictionary)