Synonyms of nip and tuck
- 1. face lift, facelift, lift, face lifting, cosmetic surgery, rhytidectomy, rhytidoplasty, nip and tuck, plastic surgery, reconstructive surgery, anaplasty
- usage: plastic surgery to remove wrinkles and other signs of aging from your face; an incision is made near the hair line and skin is pulled back and excess tissue is excised; "some actresses have more than one face lift"
- 1. neck and neck, head-to-head, nip and tuck, inconclusive (vs. conclusive)
- usage: inconclusive as to outcome; close or just even in a race or comparison or competition; "as they approached the finish line they were neck and neck"; "the election was a nip and tuck affair"
- 1. neck and neck, head-to-head, nip and tuck
- usage: even or close in a race or competition or comparison; "the horses ran neck and neck"; "he won nip and tuck"
All rights reserved.