Synonyms of no man's land
- 1. no man's land, area, country
- usage: an unoccupied area between the front lines of opposing armies
- 2. no man's land, land
- usage: land that is unowned and uninhabited (and usually undesirable)
- 3. twilight zone, no man's land, ambiguity, equivocalness
- usage: the ambiguous region between two categories or states or conditions (usually containing some features of both); "but there is still a twilight zone, the tantalizing occurrences that are probably noise but might possibly be a signal"; "in the twilight zone between humor and vulgarity"; "in that no man's land between negotiation and aggression"
All rights reserved.