Synonyms of nonstop
- 1. nonstop flight, nonstop, flight
- usage: a flight made without intermediate stops between source and destination; "how many nonstops are there to Dallas?"
- 1. nonstop, direct (vs. indirect)
- usage: (of a journey especially a flight) occurring without stops; "a nonstop flight to Atlanta"
- 2. around-the-clock, day-and-night, nonstop, round-the-clock, continuous (vs. discontinuous), uninterrupted
- usage: at all times; "around-the-clock nursing care"
- 1. nonstop
- usage: without stopping; "we are flying nonstop form New York to Tokyo"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of nonstop (Dictionary)