Synonyms of nordic
- 1. Scandinavian, Scandinavian language, Nordic, Norse, North Germanic, North Germanic language, Germanic, Germanic language
- usage: the northern family of Germanic languages that are spoken in Scandinavia and Iceland
- 1. Nordic
- usage: of or relating to or constituting the Scandinavian group of languages; "Nordic languages have a gender system"
- 2. Nordic
- usage: relating to Germany and Scandinavia; "Hitler wanted Nordic people to rule Europe"
- 3. nordic, blond (vs. brunet), blonde, light-haired
- usage: resembling peoples of Scandinavia
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of nordic (Dictionary)