Synonyms of norman
- 1. Norman, Jessye Norman
- usage: United States operatic soprano (born in 1945)
- 2. Norman, Greg Norman, Gregory John Norman
- usage: Australian golfer (born in 1955)
- 3. Norman, Frenchman, Frenchwoman, French person
- usage: an inhabitant of Normandy
- 1. Norman
- usage: of or relating to or characteristic of Normandy; "Norman beaches"
- 2. Norman
- usage: of or relating to or characteristic of the Normans; "the Norman Invasion in 1066"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of norman (Dictionary)