Synonyms of oceanic
- 1. Oceanic, Eastern Malayo-Polynesian, Malayo-Polynesian, Polynesian
- usage: an eastern subfamily of Malayo-Polynesian languages
- 1. oceanic, pelagic
- usage: relating to or occurring or living in or frequenting the open ocean; "oceanic islands like Bermuda"; "oceanic currents"; "oceanic birds"; "pelagic organisms"; "pelagic whaling"
- 2. oceanic, unlimited (vs. limited), limitless
- usage: resembling the ocean in apparent limitlessness in extent or degree; "the oceanic violence of his rage"
- 3. oceanic, marine
- usage: constituting or living in the open sea; "oceanic waters"; "oceanic life"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of oceanic (Dictionary)