Synonyms of odd
- 1. odd (vs. even), uneven
- usage: not divisible by two
- 2. odd, unusual (vs. usual)
- usage: not easily explained; "it is odd that his name is never mentioned"
- 3. odd, inexact (vs. exact)
- usage: an indefinite quantity more than that specified; "invited 30-odd guests"
- 4. curious, funny, odd, peculiar, queer, rum, rummy, singular, strange (vs. familiar), unusual
- usage: beyond or deviating from the usual or expected; "a curious hybrid accent"; "her speech has a funny twang"; "they have some funny ideas about war"; "had an odd name"; "the peculiar aromatic odor of cloves"; "something definitely queer about this town"; "what a rum fellow"; "singular behavior"
- 5. odd, unmatched, unmated, unpaired, mismatched (vs. matched)
- usage: of the remaining member of a pair, of socks e.g.
- 6. leftover, left over(predicate), left(predicate), odd, remaining, unexpended, unexhausted (vs. exhausted)
- usage: not used up; "leftover meatloaf"; "she had a little money left over so she went to a movie"; "some odd dollars left"; "saved the remaining sandwiches for supper"; "unexpended provisions"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of odd (Dictionary)