Synonyms of offspring
- 1. offspring, progeny, issue, relative, relation
- usage: the immediate descendants of a person; "she was the mother of many offspring"; "he died without issue"
- 2. offspring, materialization, materialisation, consequence, effect, outcome, result, event, issue, upshot
- usage: something that comes into existence as a result; "industrialism prepared the way for acceptance of the French Revolution's various socialistic offspring"; "this skyscraper is the solid materialization of his efforts"
- 3. young, offspring, animal, animate being, beast, brute, creature, fauna
- usage: any immature animal
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of offspring (Dictionary)