Synonyms of ok
- 1. Oklahoma, Sooner State, OK
- usage: a state in south central United States
- 2. O.K., OK, okay, okey, okeh, sanction, countenance, endorsement, indorsement, warrant, imprimatur
- usage: an endorsement; "they gave us the O.K. to go ahead"
- 1. all right, fine, o.k., ok, okay, hunky-dory, satisfactory (vs. unsatisfactory)
- usage: being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition; "an all-right movie"; "the passengers were shaken up but are all right"; "is everything all right?"; "everything's fine"; "things are okay"; "dinner and the movies had been fine"; "another minute I'd have been fine"
- 1. very well, fine, alright, all right, OK
- usage: an expression of agreement normally occurring at the beginning of a sentence
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of ok (Dictionary)