Synonyms of on the spot
- 1. on-the-spot(prenominal), on-the-scene(prenominal), on-site (vs. off-site)
- usage: at the scene of action; "an on-the-spot reporter"; "on-the-spot inspections"; "an on-the scene newscast"
- 1. on the spot
- usage: without delay or immediately; "we hired her on the spot"; "thought they were going to shoot us down on the spot"
- 2. on the spot
- usage: in a difficult situation; "that question really put him on the spot"
- 3. on the spot
- usage: at the place in question; there; "they were on the spot when it happened"; "it had to be decided by the man on the spot"
All rights reserved.