Synonyms of one on one
- 1. one-on-one, private (vs. public)
- usage: directly between two individuals; "one-on-one instruction"
- 2. one-on-one, man-to-man, individual (vs. common), single
- usage: being a system of play in which an individual defensive player guards an individual offensive player; "one-on-one defense"
- 1. one-on-one, person-to-person
- usage: (of two persons) in direct encounter; "preferred to settle the matter one-on-one"; "interviewed her person-to-person"
All rights reserved.