Synonyms of ordinate
- 1. ordinate, Cartesian coordinate
- usage: the value of a coordinate on the vertical axis
- 1. ordain, consecrate, ordinate, order, invest, vest, enthrone
- usage: appoint to a clerical posts; "he was ordained in the Church"
- 2. align, ordinate, coordinate, adjust, set, correct
- usage: bring (components or parts) into proper or desirable coordination correlation; "align the wheels of my car"; "ordinate similar parts"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of ordinate (Dictionary)