Synonyms of organic
- 1. organic, organic fertilizer, organic fertiliser, fertilizer, fertiliser, plant food
- usage: a fertilizer that is derived from animal or vegetable matter
- 1. organic (vs. inorganic)
- usage: relating or belonging to the class of chemical compounds having a carbon basis; "hydrocarbons are organic compounds"
- 2. organic (vs. inorganic), integrated, structured, nonsynthetic
- usage: being or relating to or derived from or having properties characteristic of living organisms; "organic life"; "organic growth"; "organic remains found in rock"
- 3. organic (vs. functional)
- usage: involving or affecting physiology or bodily organs; "an organic disease"
- 4. organic, wholesome (vs. unwholesome)
- usage: of or relating to foodstuff grown or raised without synthetic fertilizers or pesticides or hormones; "organic eggs"; "organic vegetables"; "organic chicken"
- 5. organic, healthful (vs. unhealthful)
- usage: simple and healthful and close to nature; "an organic lifestyle"
- 6. constituent(prenominal), constitutional, constitutive(prenominal), organic, essential (vs. inessential)
- usage: constitutional in the structure of something (especially your physical makeup)
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of organic (Dictionary)