Synonyms of oscillating
- 1. hover, vibrate, vacillate, oscillate, hesitate, waver, waffle
- usage: be undecided about something; waver between conflicting positions or courses of action; "He oscillates between accepting the new position and retirement"
- 2. oscillate, vibrate, swing, sway
- usage: move or swing from side to side regularly; "the needle on the meter was oscillating"
- 1. oscillatory, oscillating, periodic (vs. aperiodic), periodical
- usage: having periodic vibrations
All rights reserved.