Synonyms of out of the way
- 1. out-of-the-way, unusual (vs. usual)
- usage: out of the ordinary; "out-of-the-way information"
- 2. out-of-the-way, improper (vs. proper)
- usage: improper or even offensive; "out-of-the-way remarks"
- 3. off the beaten track(predicate), out-of-the-way(prenominal), far (vs. near)
- usage: remote from populous or much-traveled regions; "they found a quiet out-of-the-way resort"
- 1. out of the way
- usage: extraordinary; unusual; "such erratic behavior was out of the way for him"
- 2. out of the way
- usage: improper; amiss;
- 3. out of the way
- usage: in a remote location or at a distance from the usual route; "the restaurant is top-notch, but a little out of the way"
- 4. out of the way
- usage: murdered; "the mob boss wanted his rival out of the way"
- 5. out of the way
- usage: dealt with; disposed of; "I'm so relieved that my midterm is out of the way"
- 6. out of the way
- usage: so as not to obstruct or hinder; "put that box out of the way so that no one trips on it"
All rights reserved.