Synonyms of outlined
- 1. sketch, outline, adumbrate, describe, depict, draw
- usage: describe roughly or briefly or give the main points or summary of; "sketch the outline of the book"; "outline his ideas"
- 2. draft, outline, write, compose, pen, indite
- usage: draw up an outline or sketch for something; "draft a speech"
- 3. delineate, limn, outline, draw
- usage: trace the shape of
- 1. defined, outlined, distinct (vs. indistinct)
- usage: showing clearly the outline or profile or boundary; "hills defined against the evening sky"; "the setting sun showed the outlined figure of a man standing on the hill"
All rights reserved.