Synonyms of overflow
- 1. flood, overflow, outpouring, flow, stream
- usage: a large flow
- 2. overflow, runoff, overspill, flow, flowing
- usage: the occurrence of surplus liquid (as water) exceeding the limit or capacity
- 1. overflow, overrun, well over, run over, brim over, spill, run out
- usage: flow or run over (a limit or brim)
- 2. bubble over, overflow, spill over, seethe, boil
- usage: overflow with a certain feeling; "The children bubbled over with joy"; "My boss was bubbling over with anger"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of overflow (Dictionary)