Synonyms of overflowing
- 1. overflow, overrun, well over, run over, brim over, spill, run out
- usage: flow or run over (a limit or brim)
- 2. bubble over, overflow, spill over, seethe, boil
- usage: overflow with a certain feeling; "The children bubbled over with joy"; "My boss was bubbling over with anger"
- 1. afloat(predicate), awash(predicate), flooded, inundated, overflowing, full (vs. empty)
- usage: covered with water; "the main deck was afloat (or awash)"; "the monsoon left the whole place awash"; "a flooded bathroom"; "inundated farmlands"; "an overflowing tub"
All rights reserved.