Synonyms of palpitating
- 1. palpitate, shake, agitate
- usage: cause to throb or beat rapidly; "Her violent feelings palpitated the young woman's heart"
- 2. quiver, quake, palpitate, tremble
- usage: shake with fast, tremulous movements; "His nostrils palpitated"
- 3. palpitate, flutter, beat, pound, thump
- usage: beat rapidly; "His heart palpitated"
- 1. palpitant, palpitating, unsteady (vs. steady)
- usage: having a slight and rapid trembling motion; "palpitant movements rather than violent eruptions"; "my palpitating heart"
All rights reserved.