Synonyms of parentage
- 1. parenthood, parentage, adulthood
- usage: the state of being a parent; "to everyone's surprise, parenthood reformed the man"
- 2. parentage, birth, kinship, family relationship, relationship
- usage: the kinship relation of an offspring to the parents
- 3. lineage, line, line of descent, descent, bloodline, blood line, blood, pedigree, ancestry, origin, parentage, stemma, stock, genealogy, family tree
- usage: the descendants of one individual; "his entire lineage has been warriors"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of parentage (Dictionary)