Synonyms of paste
- 1. paste, composition
- usage: any mixture of a soft and malleable consistency
- 2. paste, lead glass
- usage: a hard, brilliant lead glass that is used in making artificial jewelry
- 3. paste, library paste, adhesive material, adhesive agent, adhesive
- usage: an adhesive made from water and flour or starch; used on paper and paperboard
- 4. spread, paste, condiment
- usage: a tasty mixture to be spread on bread or crackers or used in preparing other dishes
- 1. glue, paste, attach
- usage: join or attach with or as if with glue; "paste the sign on the wall"; "cut and paste the sentence in the text"
- 2. paste, beat
- usage: hit with the fists; "He pasted his opponent"
- 3. paste, cover
- usage: cover the surface of; "paste the wall with burlap"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of paste (Dictionary)