Synonyms of patched
- 1. patch, piece, join, conjoin
- usage: to join or unite the pieces of; "patch the skirt"
- 2. patch, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: provide with a patch; also used metaphorically; "The field was patched with snow"
- 3. patch, patch up, repair, mend, fix, bushel, doctor, furbish up, restore, touch on
- usage: mend by putting a patch on; "patch a hole"
- 4. piece, patch, repair, mend, fix, bushel, doctor, furbish up, restore, touch on
- usage: repair by adding pieces; "She pieced the china cup"
- 1. patched, old (vs. new)
- usage: mended usually clumsily by covering a hole with a patch; "patched jeans"
- 2. patched, spotty, spotted, patterned (vs. plain)
- usage: having spots or patches (small areas of contrasting color or texture); "a field patched with ice and snow"; "the wall had a spotty speckled effect"; "a black-and-white spotted cow"
All rights reserved.