Synonyms of paving
- 1. paving, pavement, paving material, artifact, artefact
- usage: material used to pave an area
- 2. pavement, paving, paved surface
- usage: the paved surface of a thoroughfare
- 3. paving, pavage, application, coating, covering
- usage: the act of applying paving materials to an area
- 1. pave, coat, surface
- usage: cover with a material such as stone or concrete to make suitable for vehicle traffic; "pave the roads in the village"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of paving (Dictionary)