Synonyms of pelt
- 1. fur, pelt, animal skin
- usage: the dressed hairy coat of a mammal
- 2. hide, pelt, skin, body covering
- usage: body covering of a living animal
- 1. pelt, bombard, throw
- usage: cast, hurl, or throw repeatedly with some missile; "They pelted each other with snowballs"
- 2. pepper, pelt, attack, assail
- usage: attack and bombard with or as if with missiles; "pelt the speaker with questions"
- 3. pour, pelt, stream, rain cats and dogs, rain buckets, rain, rain down
- usage: rain heavily; "Put on your rain coat-- it's pouring outside!"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of pelt (Dictionary)